Saturday, March 8, 2014

Sketch a Day Challenge: Day 2

Was getting a bit late with posting it.  Lately I've been craving for sushi rolls and been getting the means of making them (recipe from the internet, sushi bamboo mat and scoping where in the local walking distance from my house to buy the ingredients).  I like them more than I do of pizza.

Sushi Sketch, Mar 8/14
I've also painted a canvas board picture yesterday that's now framed and I hope with several more works to come to try to sell them at an art fair this summer.  Just a thought to make more money locally this year.
Easter Bunnies, 2014
(Acrylic paint on Canvas Board)
P.S. - Don't forget to set your clocks ahead 1 hour tonight; Daylight Savings Time starts tomorrow.  Morning starts later but daytime last longer for the evenings.  I'm happy for Spring to be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment