Thursday, March 20, 2014

SDC: Day 14

Occasionally I find discarded items that can be resold for scrap value on my day trips or walks.  My recent find didn't pan out well (get hits & misses depending on materials). I made the most of my remaining trip for walking and coin-scrounging.  I don't necessarily need to keep doing this but it's changed from me needing it for buying essentials to adding to my savings.  I know, it's not the best way to build up savings but it doesn't hurt to collect spare change while I go out for shopping or exercise, especially while waiting for your next deposit.
Dairy Gift Box
Started reading a new book, Freelance Design in Practice by Cathy Fishel.  Looks like a good book if you need to refresh your know-hows.  Also working on two new works; I'll post them up while they're done.

No comments:

Post a Comment