Friday, October 20, 2017

Busy, busy, busy, like a bee!

It's been a few busy weeks for me.  First of all, I'm done with my job-hunting because I FINALLY GOT A PERMANENT JOB!!!!! It's a part-time cashier job where I've been working approximately 20 hours.  So far, it's been good except dealing with my SmartServe Certificate. I'm waiting for my Ontario Photo Card in order to take the test for the certificate so I can start selling the alcohol grocery items at the store.  All I can do is keep studying the material over until I get that card in the mail (4 to 6 weeks their site said) and it's been 2 weeks now. :b

So with all that stuff of my new part-time work, I haven't been making much art lately.  I want to be doing some ink works for Inktober but I'm having other chores around the house like water sealing the back porch for the winter.  Well, I'm going to get some free time for this and my other projects soon, hopefully.

Relaxing at a Starbucks after my interview
Been trying out a new RED marker with my latest sketches. A Buick Marker brand, double-tipped with a wide and brush ends. No problem with fluid flow but it can soak thru the paper. It's probably better for thicker papers like illustration board.

Performance Art @ OCAD's Onsite Gallery Opening
Not much I have to showcase here this time.  I haven't been posting up my art video uploads on Youtube so here are the links now.  Hopefully next month, I'll have more artworks to show and also get my SmartServe Certificate at long last.

Youtube Links


Single-Serve Bag, 2017
GingerMan Cookie, 2017

GingerWoman Cookie, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment