Wednesday, February 22, 2017

My first live-action video... of vector rendering!


Heart Cookie Vector Art 
I've been wanting to try recording my work process on my computer.  I'm going to be making a small series of video clips from a sketch for a Match-3 game idea I had for a month now.  Not that I'm creating that game idea right now but it's a mock-up of concept work in vector graphics (Adobe Illustrator CS2).  

I had done video clips before on Youtube before, with my compiled Sketch a Day Challenge slideshows that I started 3 years ago.  There hasn't been anything new added since the final quarter  video clip.  I'll get them posted as the update times come.  So, please check my Youtube Channel with the links below to see my collection of clips!

Heart Cookie Video Clip:  https://youtu.be/E2AWG35LFGw

No comments:

Post a Comment